Sonntag, 12. Februar 2023

in between - a special saw

When Klaus and I started saw making we soon realised we had to make saws for our own, because saw making could be short and we didn't want to be without saws at the end of the adventure. So every now and then we made saws for ourselfs. When I spoke to Klaus lately he said he had some parts of a saw, he didn't finsch and can't finish it now. This was the very last handle he made and he too had the last german silve spine of our first series (Stock I found on ebay and never found it back again.) He send me the parts and I was happy to finish a saw quickly. 

So this is a very special saw and will be the only one with this details:


Dovetail Saw Ebony Ultimate Edition 

German Silver spine

Blade length 304mm (a shy imperial foot)

Cutting deepth 42mm

Pitch 15 tpi rip cut




















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen